The Power of Everyday
Does consistency hold value? Will the smallest step taken in the right direction, every single day bring about the change we desire?
The Power of Everyday is a project that investigates these questions empirically.
With experiments ranging from a month to a whole year, it delves deep into the process of forming new habits, quitting old ones and the effect of consistent deliberate practice on the body, mind and soul.
It is an attempt to learn, grow, share and inspire like minded people in the process.
- The Power of Everyday (February-March 2019)
- The power of everyday February
- The Power of Everyday – A transformational exercise
- Why you should take up Journaling this New Year
- On the Magic of Showing Up
- On slowing down time
- Why your new year resolution should start today
- The Power of Everyday – December 2018
- Lesson from Failure (Power of Everyday Project – July Update)
- What I learnt by taking up the ‘Power of Everyday’ Project